Sunday, December 22, 2013

Big Boy Room

Here is what I'm currently thinking.  I'm leaning toward the same Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter that I used in the master bedroom.  I'm using the existing drapes and then adding some nightstands and art from Overstock, lamps from Ikea and bedding from Pottery Barn Kids.

Evan's Room

Before I can get started though I have to do all the prep work.  Paint the window trim that I've put of painting for 4 years since the windows were replaced, repaint the baseboards and doors, fix nail pops, touch up spackle, etc.  For the trim and doors I'm going with Benjamin Moore's Decorator White.  It is a very dark room so the brighter I can make the paint the better.  While I'm at it I'll also swap out the 50 year old brass doorknobs with brushed silver to match the rest of the house and replace the outlet covers with crisp new ones.

...and we're off!

No comments:

Post a Comment